It is our goal to supply our customers with the best hunting and outdoor gear on the market and provide you with the highest level of customer service.
- DNW Outdoors Standard Return Policy: Within a 60 day period DNW Outdoors will accept returns on items and will refund the total purchase price and sales tax if applicable. All returns must be accompanied by a DNW Sales Receipt, must include all tags, and have original packaging. No exceptions!
- No Returns will be accepted without a receipt.
- Reasons for return will be evaluated on a case by case basis, and customer service must be contacted before returning an item.
- Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded unless an error occurred by our shipping department in the shipment of your order.
Items below are not subject to the DNW Outdoors Standard Return Policy:
- Optics: All Optics are subject to the manufactures implied warranties and return policies.
- Electronics: All Electronics are subject to the manufactures implied warranties and return policies.
- Knives: Knives are considered used after being sold and can’t be returned.
- No returns on compound bows, cross bows, long bows, and recurve bows.
- No returns on arrows that have been cut and inserts glued in.
- NO RETURNS ON FIREARMS!
- NO RETURN ON AMMUNTION!
- NO RETURNS ON SMOKELESS POWDER AND BLACK POWDER SUBSTITUTES!
- NO RETURN ON PRIMERS!
- NO RETURN ON ITEMS MARKED CLEARANCE!
Wader Return Policy:
- At this time most waders are subject to a one year manufacturer’s warranty. DNW will abide by implied manufactures warranty.
- All waders to be returned must be within the 1 year warranty period.
- All waders must have a DNW Outdoors Sales Receipt.
- “Unused” waders must also include all packaging, tags and sales receipt.
- Defective waders will not be accepted if they are covered in mud. Please wash them off.
- Waders with tears, holes, gouges, and rips are not subject to the manufacturer’s warranty and will not be warrantied.
- "Defective" waders returned or exchanged after 30 days will have a shipping charge of $20.00 taken from the total of the invoice to pay freight for shipping “defective” waders back. There are no exceptions to this rule and due to the high volume of waders returns DNW Outdoors must enforce this.
- Wader purchase is good for one year only. If you purchase a pair of waders November 1st, and exchange those waders on February 1, they are still subject to the warranty time period from the November 1st purchase.
All return policies are subject to change without notice. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
Return Address:DNW OutdoorsAttn: Returns1711 East Parker RdJonesboro, AR 72404